UNIWEX COMFORT RT
The COMFORT biomass water boiler. This is a basic line in the portfolio of our Company. The following models are available: CLASSIC, CLASSIC RS, CLASSIC RT and PREMIUM. They are well-suited to the heating requirements of various industrial areas:
These are low-temperature devices and are used in water systems - either open or closed.
Their advanced design ensures a wide selection of technical equipment with respect to fuel and any individual requirements of the user.
The most important advantage of these devices is their low fuel consumption while remaining highly efficient. Achieving such parameters is possible thanks to the use of the appropriate proportions in the heat exchanger’s surface. This affects maintenance of optimum combustion and increases the flow resistance of the exhaust gases.
COMFORT RT Series
- part of a group of low-temperature boilers intended for water installations of an open or closed system
- efficient thanks to horizontal flues, fully utilises their thermal energy
- automatic fuel supply as standard
- fuel feeding method: piston feeder, ceramic combustion chamber
- moveable grill - ideal for burning wet, contaminated fuel of various kinds
- intuitive and user-friendly control
- ecological burning
- increased resistance to exhaust gas flow
- easily cleaned boiler made of materials with extended utility life
- external thermo-insulation
- possibility of adapting parameter configuration and accessories to the customer's requirements
- simple to operate and maintain with automatic ash removal and multi-cyclone as standard
- exhaust fan for flue gases provides sufficient negative pressure in the combustion chamber
- thermostatic fire-protection valve