UNIWEX COMFORT RS
COMFORT Biomass water boilers are the mainstay of our Company's portfolio. The models available in this line, such as the CLASSIC. CLASSIC RS. CLASSIC RT and PREMIUM are ideal for heating in various industrial areas:
These are low-temperature devices for use in water systems - either open or closed.
The advanced design provides the customer with the full range of technical equipment choices in respect of fuel and any other individual requirements.
The most important advantages of these installations are their low fuel consumption while, at the same time, maintaining high efficiency. These parameters are made feasible by the use of the proper proportions of the heat exchange surfaces which, in turn, impacts on the maintenance of the optimum combustion process by increasing the flow resistance of flue gases.
THE COMFORT RS SERIES
- comprises a group of low temperature boilers intended for open system water installations
- highly efficient due to the horizontal arrangement of flues; uses the maximum amount of the thermal energy produced
- standard automatic fuel delivery
- fuel feeding method: screw-feed
- ceramic combustion chamber
- non-fixed grate - an ideal solution for burning moist fuel
- intuitive and user-friendly controls
- ecological burning
- increased resistance of flue gas flow
- easy cleaning of the boiler
- manufactured with materials with enhanced durability
- external thermo-insulation
- the possibility of adapting parameter configurations and accessories to the customer's requirements
- easy operation and maintenance
- automatic ash removal as standard
- an exhaust fan for flue gases which provides sufficient negative pressure in the combustion chamber
- thermostatic fire-protection valve