The PLUS ECO - BURNER
The ECO-BURNER in the Plus version is a one-jacket burner and grill made of heat-resistant, metal sheeting which can be removed for cleaning. These burners are designed to burn good quality wood pellets; the post-combustion residue is removed from the furnace by means of a blast of air.
Advantages of the PLUS ECO-BURNER:
- The burner is made of high quality materials, heat-, acid- and corrosion-resistant steel
- Installation is in the boiler door
- Fully automatic operation of ignition sequencing, fire extinguishing, stand-by mode, etc.
- Adjustable burner power;
- Compact in design and dimensions facilitating installation in most closed, combustion chamber oil and gas boilers,
- High efficiency - at approx. 94%
- Low power consumption - about 20W during operation Eco-friendly, low emissions of fumes - similar to gas and oil burners
- Functions in conjunction with the room thermostat
- The burner automatically switches itself off/on during electricity outages
- No overheating of the boiler during power outages
- Maintenance limited to refuelling the tank, periodic cleaning of the burner furnace and the weekly removal of ash
Types of Fuel
- A complete burner with C.H. and D.H.W. sensor control, wiring, a "spiro" pipe for connecting the burner to the feeder; the pipe has a standard length of 1.5 m.
- Feeders are available for direct feeding with lengths of up to 3m. There are also supplementary feeders for fuel in the tank up to 6 m long with automatic maintenance of the pellet level in the hopper.
Rear View of the PLUS ECO-BURNER